Sunday, February 12, 2006

Gotta have fun...

So the hubby and I got out for a little outing. (See post here on his blog). I noticed someone mentioned a snow storm or something in the eastern U.S. (When you are parents of twins, sometimes you are lucky to skim the headlines for news. When someone mentioned the subway strike in NY was over, I was kind of like "Strike? , What strike...).

Well it was a beautiful day here in Sunny Southern CA, 88 degrees or abouts. It got me thinking all the fun things we can take JT and Bri to here when the weather warms up (OK, STAYS warm...) and they are a bit older: the beach, Legoland, Sea World, Disney Land, Wild animal Park, the water park down the road, the zoo. Growing up in my household, we were lucky to squeeze in an ounce of fun with all the work we were busy with. And not that I don't want my kids to be responsible. But if they've done a great job, then they've surely earned a trip to one of those places, right? It's gonna be so fun to see their faces light up in delight.